Your Simple Wedding Planning Timeline
Planning your wedding can get stressful if you don’t have a solid timeline or if your venue doesn’t include a coordinator to help you. So, we have come up with a year out timeline to help you out. Even if you have less than a year, this timeline is helpful.
12+ Months out:
- Write up a tentative guest list that includes the people you absolutely HAVE to have there
- Come up with a solid and reasonable budget
- Search & hopefully find your venue
9-10 Months out:
- Start your dress shopping. Most bridal stores take 4-6 months to deliver the dress, so to avoid the rush fee, start early.
- Book photographer, DJ(if needed)
- Start thinking about what type of food you want to serve. If your venue is all-inclusive, this will be A LOT easier and usually built into a package
6-9 Months out:
- Send out Save The Dates
- Order invitations
- Book your florist
- Book hair and makeup and maybe have a test run with both
2-4 Months out:
- Send out invitations
- Get dress fitting
1 Month out:
- Apply for marriage license
- Final gown fitting
2 Weeks out:
- Set ceremony plan with venue
- Confirm all vendors
- Get/give final guest count to all vendors necessary
- Break in your heels, if applicable. Get comfortable in them.
- Try not to stress too much. If your venue is all-inclusive, they should be taking care of everything
- Pack for your honeymoon if you are leaving soon after the wedding.
- Enjoy all the time with family and friends in this special moment in life
Hopefully this gives you a good idea of the major things to take care of. Yes, we did leave some things out, but those aren’t the top priorities.
For more information or help with planning, give us a call at 281-487-4033 or email email@example.com.
With all of our love,