Spotlight Wedding: Stacey & Hardy
March 13th, 2020
You might see the term “Micro Wedding” and may be puzzled at first or think it’s the newest trend in weddings, but here at Silver Sycamore, we have been doing them for 15 years! We used to call them “Intimate Weddings”, but intimate has different meaning to many, so we decided to change it to “Micro Wedding” in order to clarify what our package entails.
The Micro wedding is a really great package that is for those who:
– Just want their closest family and friends there
– They don’t want the big party
– They want something small, but still special and meaningful
Stacey & Hardy’s Micro Wedding was absolutely beautiful, but what was even more amazing, is that we got it all planned and put together in just TWO WEEKS!! That is the benefit of us being an all-inclusive wedding venue. We have all of the resources, vendors and many years of experience to do it, and make it seem like it’s been in the works for a year!
We asked Stacey a few questions about her big day and here is what she had to say.
1. What was your favorite part of your wedding day?
“Having our friends and family close to us on such a special day.“
2. What was one part of your wedding that you were really happy you decided to do? (ex. videography, decor, type of ceremony, etc,)
“The pictures and video were a must….but having the sit down dinner after the ceremony was the best thing ever because we were still all together and didn’t have to go anywhere to visit and spend time with our guests.“
3. If you could give one piece of advice to brides planning their weddings currently, what would it be?
“Keep it simple so you don’t have to stress! You’re going to be just as married the next day, as you would be if you were going crazy worrying with the small details!“
4. Why did you choose Silver Sycamore as your venue?
“The old time country town theme was fabulous and something a little different that we had never seen before“
It was such a beautiful evening, you wouldn’t even be able to tell it was a different package than our normal weddings or that it was planned and put completely together in only 2 weeks! Stacey was able to utilize our connection to high quality, reliable vendors and our decor room to put together something she and Hardy and their families will always remember.
Learn More About Silver Sycamore in 3 Easy Steps